Plugin allowing to show the weather forecast on your POCKET PC; he uses generally on skins rlToday.
Rafer Weather is something like independent Add-on to any skin,
it take place just below the current skin.
- 4 possible views(big icons, small icons, text, off),
- possibility of selecting the weather info source (Weather.com 3 or 10 day forecast, Polish IMGW)
- config weather info source (searching City Code by name of city)
- selecting icon set (original Weather.com icons or icons from IMGW)
- view weather report in html (show detailed info, not only one icon for day)
- uses rlToday weekday abbreviations
It is possible to write new "plugins" for another info sources, you need just write needed info (temp, sky, wind, time) to registry.
- "Rafer_Weather" cab. file to any directory in main memory or storage card.
- Find this file on the ррс and select it.
Go to my device / rafer weather
It was tested with rlToday V0.1.22b and MortScript-4.01b12, WM2003.
If you want to place Rafer_Weather in non standard location (eg. on top of skin)
line, where xx is "y" location of Rafer_Weather.
All items declared in skin file below this line will be automaticaly moved down, below the Rafer_Weather.
To add Rafer_Weather on the top of skin just add line
below declaration BEFORE Rafer_Weather install.
Please insert the mark line in [Off] view (mode) or before Rafer_Weather first run.