Nokia Photo Browser free Software
Tags: Nokia Photo Browser S60 3rd apps S60 5th apps
Nokia Photo Browser is an experimental photo browser that makes your viewing experience quick and fun:
* Pleasing visual effects
* Intuitive touch UI
* Magnifying glass
* Face browsing
S60 5th Edition, or S60 3rd Edition FP2 with accelerometer
* Tested with 5800 XpressMusic, N97, and N79.
* Should work with N86 8MP, E75, 6720 classic, 5730 XpressMusic, E55, N85, N96-3, 6210 Navigator, and N96.
S60 3rd Edition FP2 without accelerometer, or S60 3rd Edition FP1
* Tested with 5630 XpressMusic, E71, N82, N95 8GB, and N95.
* Should work with 6710 Navigator, 5320 XpressMusic, 6650, 6220 classic, N78, 6124 classic, E63, E66, E51, N95-3 NAM, N81, 6121 classic N81 8GB, 6120 classic, 6110 Navigator, 5700 XpressMusic, N76, and 6290.
* Known not to work with E90 Communicator.
How to use:
Please allow a few seconds for each picture to generate a thumbnail for the first time. While the thumbnail is not ready, Photo Browser shows either gray box or low resolution image (looks blurry in the single image view). Once generated, the picture will load very quickly from the next time.
* Strokes, drags, and taps should work as you'd expect
* In the single image view:
o Long press to start the magnifier
o Double-tap will start the regular zoom
o Double-tap on a face will start the face browsing
o In the face browsing mode, a stroke will travel between faces
* Press hang-up key to exit the Photo Browser
* Press '0' or space to rotate (Only for devices w/o accelerometer)
* C-key or back space to delete the image
* In the single image view, '*' to zoom-in, '#' to zoom-out
* Navi key and soft menu should work as you'd expect
Images are loaded from memory card(E:\Images), F-drive(F:\Images\) and C-drive(C:\Data\Images\).