MSDict Oxford American Dictionary with Sound free Software
Tags: MSDict Oxford American Dictionary with Sound S60 3rd apps
NOW you can listen to SOUND pronunciation with American Dictionary.
This dictionary packs an extraordinary amount of information into a handy book that is practical, dependable, affordable, and easy to read. Based on the groundbreaking flagship dictionary of Oxford's US Dictionaries program, the New Oxford American Dictionary, this concise edition includes more than 180,000 entries and definitions, complete with pronunciations, parts of speech, syllabification, inflected forms, and derivatives. The Concise Oxford American Dictionary is a convenient and complete dictionary for school, work, and home.
The dictionary is bundled with the Oxford English audio database of 50,000 Oxford pre-recorded audio word pronunciations to help you improve your listening and speaking skills in English.
A Tool for Daily Use
* More than 180,000 entries and definitions;
* Over 50,000 high-quality English audio recordings with British English pronunciations compiled and recorded by Oxford University Press
* Hundreds of Word Histories that provide fascinating background on the lives of words;
* Usage Notes that give helpful information on correct English.
Note that the audio pronunciation database requires 57.5Mb free memory space. Memory cards are supported.
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Concise Oxford American Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
* Quick dynamic search of words while you type
* Audio pronunciations (through additional installed sound modules)
* Hyperlinks between different related words
* Handy custom filteres added to help you locate the word you are searching for:
o Fussy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
o Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
o Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
* Dynamic changing of font sizes
* History lists of visited words
* Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
* Fullscreen support
* Page scrolling mode added
* Ability to select and change the language for MSDict menus and messages. The supported languages are- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finish, Russian and Portuguese.
* Copy single words, selected paragraphs or whole word definitions in external programs on your phone
* Two different work modes- View and Selection for your convenience when browsing word definition
SOUND REQUIRES 57.5MB
LINK TO DOWNLOAD SOUND:
-You need to first install MSDict Viewer v5.10 S60v3 SymbianOS9.1 Unsigned Cracked-BiNPDA HERE
-Then you can now install this dictionary