Download CacheTrack Java J2ME apps software app to your mobile for free, last updated: 10-03-14
Ver v1.7, for J2ME S60v5 N5800 N97 Omnia Idou
CacheTrack is a Java application for S60 mobile phones that reads files in the Geocaching.com-GPX-format and helps to find geocaches.
CacheTrack is a free application. You just have to visit a web page containing the latest about CacheTrack on your phone to unlock the application for 24 hours.
Here are some key features of "CacheTrack":
· Open GPX files which are compatible with Geocaching.com
· record of your tour
· export the recorded tour as a KML file to be viewed with Google Earth
· export waypoints as "Landmarks" e.g. to view them on Nokia Maps or use the "Navigate to" function of your phone
· create new waypoints
· waypoint projection
· view images referenced by the cache description
· view cache logs
· view cache description
· view cache hints
· can use internal or external GPS receivers
· automate the creation of waypoints based on instructions found in the cache description by the use of a so called "Solver"
· view an Google Maps image showing the current waypoints
· Symbian S60 3rd/5th Edition
What's New in This Release:
· open multiple GPX files as if it was one
· some bug fixes
· sort caches by name or distance from current location