Download TouchFlo Detacher Windows mobile PPC apps Windows Mobile Smartphone apps software apps to your cell phone or PC for free
TouchFlo Detacher Windows mobile PPC apps Windows Mobile Smartphone apps
cab | 222k
Ver v22.214.171.124, for Windows Mobile 6.1.Net Compact Framework 2.0A
A simple app that allows HTC Touch Diamond / Pro / HD devices to run TouchFlo3D outside of the Today screen. Get all the eye-candy goodness of TouchFlo 3D without losing your traditional Today screen!
* Free up your Today screen by hosting Manila outside of the Today screen! TouchFlo Detacher can launch/show/hide/close Manila independent of any other Today screen settings. Now you can have your TouchFlo cake and eat it too! The most obvious use is to assign a soft key to toggle between seeing TouchFlo and seeing the regular Today screen.
* Service runs as a background application (in your StartUp folder) for maximum speed when toggling Manila modes.
* NO ANNOYING SPLASH SCREEN when application launches.
* Service is 100% idle when not receiving messages or controlling TouchFlo, so no CPU is wasted! (Just a tiny bit of RAM)
* Configuration application allows modifying manila.exe location, manila window class/title, and more, so that this utility can (presumably) be used with other manila versions (such as TouchFlo 2D). This is untested. Out of the box, it supports TouchFlo 3D in its default configuration as seen on the Diamond/Pro/HD.
* Configuration application can clean out the ManilaActivateToday.exe from the notification queue. (That app can interefere with TouchFlo Detacher's operation.)
* Shortcuts to start/show Manila, hide Manila, and close Manila. These can be assigned to hardware buttons (if your device has them) or virtual hardware buttons through the use of 3rd party applications such as AE Button Plus.
* Configuration application can customize the softkeys in both Today and TouchFlo's Home tab. You can use it to not only assign TouchFlo Detacher operations (show/hide/close), but any other application on your device.
* Out-of-the-box TouchFlo 2D / Manila2D support. (MAYBE - this needs to be tested by somebody with TF2D. Go to the config app, then menu, then TF2D defaults.)
1. Install the CAB.
2. Run the configuration app.
3. Enable all the standard Today Items you want to use.
4. Do not re-enable TouchFlo 3D in the Today items (if you do, it will undo all your other Today plugins).
- Config app can now start the service.
- The service has better error reporting.
- Config app can remove TouchFlo today item. No need to soft reset!
- TouchFlo 2D support (maybe - I'm trying!).
- Some crappy icons ;-)
- Service detects if TouchFlo Today item is enabled.
- Link to start and stop the service.
- Fixed installer bugs.
- Bug fixes!