Download Mobile Tracking System Java J2ME apps software app to your mobile for free, last updated: 16-11-14
Ver 1.51, for Java J2ME 240x320
Mobile Tracking System provides real time tracking and messaging services.
Mobile Tracking System is a new project from Fightersoft Multimedia that provides real time tracking and messaging services.
How does it work?
The client version of MTS is a smartphone application that can get the identification data of the current cell in use by the mobile phone. With this information, the client application connects to the MTS server via GPRS and the server returns the location description of that cellid to the phone. Based on this concept, MTS can provide a number of interesting services such as mobile phone tracking, viewing of pictures from every part of the country, messaging services and the best is yet to come.
MTS is under heavy development and new and very interesting features will be made available shortly. MTS also support GPS receivers and displays map and satellite pictures using Google Maps.
If your phone runs Symbian S60 2nd edition (you can check with Nokia) then you will need in addition to the J2ME version the MTS daemon that will feed the network related information to the java application. You can set it to automatically start when the OS boots because it uses virtually no resources. However, the MTS daemon is written in Python so you will need the Python libraries installed on your phone (you can find it below - just run the sis file).
Here are some key features of "Mobile Tracking System":
· get your current location from a GSM cellid
· get your current location from the GPS receiver
· add or edit a cellid directly from the mobile client
· every cellid can have a photo
· realtime any user tracking (if allowed by user)
· send and receive e-mail messages directly to and from the MTS client
· send and receive MTS chat messages
· send and receive files
· get notifications when a previously specified user is in the area
· local database for users without a GPRS/wap connection
· watch TV
· Symbian / Java
What's New in This Release:
· added more buttons on the interface for the PPC version
· added the updated operators.txt file and new homescreens (WM6 included) in the CAB installation file
· improved the Sign Post feature
· now when receiving messages from guest (from the MTS homepage - web2mts) you can now reply directly to their real usernames or email address
· added SMS sending support directly from MTS
· added support for saving and loading drafts while composing messages
· added support for getting the contact information from the phone's contacts
· fixed some GUI glitches
· added support for Polish language
· cleaned up the code
· added support for most Windows Mobile 5 and 6 powered devices
· you can install it anywhere (storage card, memory, sd etc) and you no longer have to modify the registry
· fixed an error that crashed the application when the gsm signal was gone or low
· - added Multilanguage Support